SEB NMMS Scholarship 2022 Important Links
- Download NMMS Notification 2022-23 : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Download NMMS Hall Ticket : Click Here
NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022 full details: Notification-Registration-Apply Online-study material
NMMS full form: The full form of the NMMS Exam is National Merit and Means Scholarship Scheme. NMMS was launched all over India the centrally sponsored in May 2008. The main purpose of the NMMS Scholarship Exam is to give rewards as scholarships to encourage and deserving students from economically weaker sectors to stop their dropout in Class 8 and encourage them to continue their studies at the secondary stage of std 9 to 12.
SEB NMMS Eligibility Criteria
Who Can Attend this Examination Said General & OBC Category Student Passed 7th Std with Minimum 55% & SC /ST Category 50% And Running 8th Class Std. Income Certification : Parents Annual Income Limit 1,50,000/- Annual.
SEB NMMS Scholarship 2022 Application Fees
- Examination Fees : General & OBC : 70/- & Other 50/- SEB
- Exam Selection Process
- The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each. For the reserved category, this cut off will be 32% marks.
- The parental income of the students should not more than Rs. 1.50 lakh per annum from all sources.
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. There will be 5% relaxation for SC/ST.
- The awardees should satisfy the eligibilities and the conditions mentioned in the scheme.
SEB NMMS Scholarship 2022 Benefits:
- (Rs. 1000 /- per month) per student is awarded to students selected each year to study in Std 9 to 12 in state government, government-funded schools and local schools.
- Students in class 9 receive a one-time scholarship, ie INR 12,000 per year, for one academic year.
- The scholarship is renewed every year until the student completes his / her upper secondary education level (Class 12), provided the candidate gets a clear promotion to the upper class each year.
- NMMS Online Application Instructions:
- Log on official site: www.sebexam.org
- Click on apply online
- Now select your exam name NMMS Exam 2022-23
- Filling up your details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Confirm your application and print a copy.
- National Merit and Means Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) was launched in May 2008, in all over India the centrally sponsored. The main aim of the plan is to give award through scholarships to deserving students from economically weaker sectors to stop their dropout in standard 8 and encourage them to continue their studies at the secondary stage of std 9 to 12.
How to Apply SEB NMMS Scholarship 2022-23 Exam:
- How to Apply Online SEB NMMS 2022-23 Exam – Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to SEB NMMS Portal from the Official website www.sebexam.org.
SEB NMMS Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05-11-2022