National Family Support Scheme- SankatMochan (NFBS)
(A) Eligibility Criteria:
- The family should be in BPL List
- The natural or accidental death of the main income earner of the family
- Age of dead male or female should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years
- Application to be submitted within 2 years after the death
(B) Benefits: Rs. 20,000/- to the family.
(C) Where to apply?
- Apply to respective Taluka Mamlatdar.
The TalukaMamlatdars are authorized to approve or disapprove the assistance under this scheme. An appeal can be given to Print Officer in 60 days in case of disapproval of the application.
Kutumb Sahay (Familly Assistance) Scheme In Gujarat Read All Details In Gujarati
Who Can Benefit Kutumb Sahay Yojana
- The Age of deceased should be 18 to 60 years.
- The deceased should be include in the BPL list.
- The deceased should be the head of the family.
- The application has to be made within the time limit of two years from the date of death.
What are the benefits in Kutumb Sahay Yojana 2021
Once the main earner’s family dies, Rs. 20000 is supported by DBT (Direct Account Jama)
How to apply Kutumb Sahay Yojana? | Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form 2021
- Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form 2021 Available in District Collector Office, Province Office, Taluka Mamlatdar Office and Public Services Center. but Now only apply online available
- Online Application has to be made on Digital Gujarat Portal from V.E.C Co-Operator of Gram Panchayat Center.
- Apply Online – > https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Useful Link :
Note : Under The Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2021 which has received benefits earlier. Such benefits will not have to re-apply in Kutumb Sahay Yojana.