Job Summary IB Recruitment 2022
The details of the IB Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below for the candidates. Go through the overview table for all the highlights.
- Conducting Body: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Post Name :Security Assistant, Executive, and Multi-Tasking Staff
- Vacancy :1671
- Registration Start :05th November 2022
- Last date of Registration :25th November 2022
- Mode of Application :Online
- Selection Process: Tier 1, 2 and 3
- SA/Exe- Rs. 21700-69100 (Level 3)
- MTS- Rs. 18000-56900 (Level 1)
- Official Website :www.mha.gov.in
All the important dates for IB Recruitment 2022 are released along with the notification. The IB Recruitment 2022 registration will start on 05th November 2022. Check the complete schedule here.
IB Recruitment 2022 : Notification DownloadIB Recruitment 2022: Officeal Web saite
- IB Recruitment Notification Release Date :28th October 2022
- Online Application Starts: 05th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 25th November 2022
- Last Date to pay application fee :25th November 2022
- Exam Date :To be notified
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2022
There are a total of 1671 vacancies have been released under IB Recruitment 2022. Let’s have a look vacancies table for the IB Recruitment 2022.
IB Recruitment Apply
Candidates who are willing to build their careers in the government sector can register themselves for IB Recruitment 2022 from the direct link provided in the article. All the candidates must submit their application forms before 25th November 2022 to avoid further inconvenience. The mode of registration is online. The direct link to apply online for IB Recruitment 2022 is mentioned below which will be activated soon by officials.
Steps to Apply IB Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Visit the Ministry of Home Affairs Current Opportunities Page. Click on the application link for IB recruitment.
- Step 2: Enter the required details to register
- Step 3: Fill in your application form by entering all the required details.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the prescribed format. If you are facing any trouble while uploading a photo/signature/thumb impression.
- Step 5: Fill in other details and upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee and submit the completely filled application form.
IB Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for the IB Recruitment 2022 for the various posts. The eligibility criteria are described below.
IB Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate will be applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local languages/dialects.